Weekly Update 7/17

Weekly Update


Wow. What a week! Sunday was my only inactive day, courtesy of a StepBet. I really do love that StepBet forces me to be active - I'm not losing out on $40!

My weight is down, active hours are up. My calories were mostly under goal (I stopped tracking for awhile for Whole30 so I don't have the calorie stats for M-W.

In general I'm eating healthier, cooking more of my own food and becoming more active. I've been mountain biking again and it's great! Yesterday I did 6 miles and I hope to do the same later in the week.
Two different trails, and a PR on Bell Lap downhill section (the right half of the right circle). I flew down that baby in 3:22 seconds, averaging about 10 mph!

Other Weekly Happenings

  • Since I've significantly cut my caffeine intake I can no longer have caffeine before bed.  
  • Summer school started. It's really not that bad, though I do wish I was home. I also worry a bit because the pace we are moving at is unbelievable. 
 

Comments